Model 24 slab saw is a 24-inch glass coldworking and lapidary equipment precision slab cutter with heavy gauge, powder-coated steel tank, powerfeed, crossfeed vise and 1.5 horsepower 230v motor.
HIGHLAND PARK 24 INCH SLAB SAW MODEL 24 WITH POWERFEED AND CROSS-FEED VISE
UP to 9 inch X 17-3/4 inch cross section
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- ARBOR SHAFT – Cold-rolled steel machined to 1-3/8 inch diameter. 1 inch diameter for diamond saw arbor
- BLADE FLANGES – Aluminum 5¼ inch outside diameter
- AUTOMATIC CUT-OFF SWITCH – Adjustable for length of cut
- POWERFEED – 3 speeds. Approximate workpiece infeed rates:
6¾ inches per hour
8 inches per hour
10 inches per hour
- SPLIT NUT DRIVE – Engages carriage with powerfeed screw. Released by a flip of the handle for quick-carriage return.
- ROLLER BEARING CARRIAGE – Carriage rides on precision roller bearings instead of metal on metal bushings resulting in accurate operation that will never wear out.
- WAYS – 1½ inch square cold-rolled steel structural tubing
- SAW BOX – Welded 7 gauge steel. Inside dimensions are 29-7/8 inches wide x 15½ inches deep x 53-7/8 inches long. Overall height with hood closed – 47½ inches. Stainless drain cap and heavy-duty locking casters included.
- VISE – Cast iron jaws; 8 inches high x 9½ inches wide x 18 inches long.
Maximum workable jaw opening 17¾ inches
Lateral travel of vise assembly – 7 inches
- V-BELTS – Connect motor to saw blade and powerfeed screw
- MOTOR – 1½ HP 230 volt 50 Hz
- SHIPPING WEIGHT – 840 lbs. FREE CRATE INCLUDED and NO “Handling Charges"
AN INTERNATIONAL FAVORITE WITH ROCK PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS
Commercial cutters who process larger materials appreciate the extraordinary rugged construction of Highland Park Model 24. Despite its heavy-duty construction, fast and easy operation is provided by the powerfeed, automatic cut-off switch, and split-nut-drive roller bearing-mounted carriage. When your’re spinning a costly 24 inch blade and cutting for money, there’s not much point in settling for anything less than the best – the Model 24.
We don't include the blade in this machine; the blades are sold separately. This price is for the saw only. If you wish to add a blade to your purchase, you can choose your preferred blade here.