Model PT high-speed glass coldworking and lapidary equipment production trim saw with heavy gauge powder-coated tank, blade stabilization and stainless steel cutting deck, and 1 HP 110v motor. Agate Slicer sintered diamond blade
HIGHLAND PARK PRODUCTION TRIM SAW MODEL PT
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- HIGH-SPEED CUTTING – Blade turns at over 4000 RPM
- ARBOR SHAFT – Cold rolled steel machined to 1-inch diameter. 5/8 inch diameter for diamond saw blade
- UNDERDECK ARBOR – Blade extends 2½ inches above deck for unobstructed cutting of larger pieces
- BLADE FLANGES – Steel 2⅓ inches outside diameter
- BLADE - ThinLine Agate Slicer sintered diamond blade
- BLADE GUIDES – Underdeck adjustable blade guides for precise blade stability
- CUTTING DECK – Removable toughened stainless steel for long cutting life
- INJECTOR MANIFOLD – Delivers targeted coolant exactly to where the blade contacts the rock for maximum cutting efficiency. Coolant flow is adjustable.
- DUCT PORT – Allows below deck ventilation. This pulls all misting and oil/water back into the saw to be vented out of your shop. Even if you are using mild mineral oils, this can make cutting more pleasant and keep your workshop cleaner.
- SAW BOX – Welded 7 gauge steel. Inside dimensions are 14" wide x 11¾" deep x 18¾" long. Overall height – 30 inches.
- V-BELT – Connects the motor to the saw blade
- MOTOR – 110 volts 1 H.P. motor with start and run capacitors and thermal protection (220/230 volt 50/60 Hz available)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT – 220 lbs. FREE CRATE INCLUDED and NO "Handling Fees"
THE FASTED PRECISION TRIM SAW EVER BUILT
We designed the Highland Park Production Trim saw for the most demanding commercial cutting environment where accurate, fast cutting is essential. Precise enough to cut extremely expensive stones and durable enough to be used around the clock for high-volume repetitive cutting. The Model PT incorporates a replaceable toughened stainless steel cutting deck, precision blade stabilizers, and coolant injector manifold allowing thin-kerf blades to be run reliably at ultra-high speeds for all types of material.